Mr. Ticket is an indepently owned company specializing in obtaining tickets for sporting or entertainment events on behalf of individuals,corporations, and social organizations. Most tickets are obtained at above face value of the ticket and resold with an additional premium for our assistance in obtaining the ticket. Mr. Ticket is not affiliated as a partner, through strategic alliances, or are we acting with their authorization or licensed by any other organization including Ticketmaster, Churchill Downs, any University athletic department, professional sports team,promoter, Venue,or sports organization.Any and all trademarks, copyrights, or descriptions of these organizations or venues are for descriptive purposes only.
Terms & Conditions:
- Sales: All sales are FINAL. All sales of tickets take place in the state of Indiana. All quotes are in U.S. dollars.
- Confirmation of orders: Orders are considered confirmed once the order has been "processed" by a Mr.Ticket representative, payment has been received by our office, and the purchasing customer has received confirmation by email or telephone or both.
- Event Cancellations: Cancellations, postponement, or time change due to weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, armed conflict, or any other events such as civil strife, or cancellation of partial performance are beyond the control of Mr. Ticket, therefore, no refunds will be given. It is your responsibility to contact Mr. Ticket for rescheduling of events and use of your tickets.
- Shipping: The majority of ticket orders are shipped out via Federal Express on the same day as ordered if ordered by 7:00PM EST. If order received after 7:00PM EST, tickets will be sent out next day.
- Weather: Weather conditions may affect your travel to and from the event. Furthermore, weather conditions causing the event to be cancelled or delayed are beyond the control of Mr. Ticket, and accordingly, no refund for unused services or allowances for the loss of enjoyment caused by the weather conditions will be made by Mr. Ticket.
- Lost or Stolen Tickets: Mr. Ticket is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- On Try & Get Orders: Should this require cancellation on your behalf, any possible refund due will be determined upon the status of the order at at time of cancellation.
- If the tickets have been secured for the order(though not physically) tickets may be placed on a consignment basis for you. You will be charged a 10% service fee if the tickets are sold at equal or higher of the contracted price. If the the tickets are resold at less than full value, you are liable for the full loss taken.
- If the tickets have not been secured for the order, a 10% service fee will be charged from the full contracted amount.